- Design improved UX through creative interface and interactions based on indepth user study
- Interested in seamless HCI to create sustainable digital solutions
- Interdisciplinary domain in programming, industrial engineering, real world R&D procedures, and business operations
- Fluent in English & Korean
- Backpacker, flutist & wine enthusiast
Master in Design Engineering (2018-Present)
Industrial & Information Design ('12-'16)
Anglo-American School of Moscow, Russia
International School of Yangon, Myanmar
Kew Primary School, Australia
IDEO CoLab (Current)
WELT (Samsung C-Lab spin-off)
Korea University Future Innovations Lab
Google x likelion
iF Design Award 2016
Good Design Award 2017
UX Design Practicum - 1st place 2016
Seoul Design Week - Selected Designer 2016
Korea University Campus CEO 2015
"A smart way to use design as a tool for information."
iF Design Award Jury
"...“digilog” design which combines a belt, an analog product worn every day, with digital technology that can be managed by pairing with a smartphone."
Good Design Award Jury
"...truly an interdisciplinary individual who understands business and engineering, serving as a multiplayer and a logical communicator among other professionals."
Sean Kang, CEO of WELT Corp.
"Roh presents ... a health innovation"
City of Helsinki [Press]